Sunday, July 31, 2011

One Orthodox Church for Every Country- Denmark to Dominican Republic



These are all churches that currently hold Orthodox services. If I can't find evidence of a church that holds regular services (house churches count), then the country does not have an Orthodox Church listed. I have included Oriental Orthodox Churches. If you know of a country with an Orthodox Church that I have missed or overlooked, please let me know. 



Denmark
St Alexander Nevsky Church, Copenhagen 



Democratic Republic of the Congo
Greek Orthodox Church of Lubumbashi, Lubumbashi



Djibouti
Ethiopian Orthodox Church, Djibouti



Dominica
I cannot find any evidence of an Orthodox Church in Dominica. 
Please Pray for an Orthodox Church here!



Dominican Republic
St Alexis Church, Jarabacoa City




1 comment:

  1. That church under the name Djibouti is not in djibouti it's in nazret shewa, ethiopia. that's my home town. tnx.

    ReplyDelete